- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of Retail Platform Solutions B.V. (“SEVEN7ORIGINAL”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of SEVEN7ORIGINAL, currently located at www.seven7original.com/ (“Order” and “Website”) for all products and services in connection thereto of SEVEN7ORIGINAL (“Products”) for consumers.
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions, and will do so by publishing a new set on the Website. The amended General Terms and Conditions will apply from the moment of publication on. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing Products via the Website. By agreeing with these General Terms and Conditions, you agree that we will not provide these or the information that you have a legal right to know of on paper, but via e-mail or our Website.
- By placing an order for Products you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to all Orders and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof, and that you have downloaded, archived and where necessary printed a copy of these General Terms and Conditions as applicable during your purchase.
- Should you have any question about the Website, Products, SEVEN7ORIGINAL, or would like to make a complaint, you may do so by contacting SEVEN7ORIGINAL through the following details.
- Registered name: Retail Platform Solutions B.V. (limited liability company, ‘besloten vennootschap’)
Registered in: municipality of Eindhoven
Office address: Dr Holtroplaan 38, 5652 XR Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Delivery address for returning products: Dr Holtroplaan 38, 5652 XR Eindhoven, the Netherlands Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration number in Dutch Chamber of Commerce: 77986377
VAT registration number: NL861223391B01
- The main characteristics of the Products, such as dimensions, are shown on the Website and in the check-out process.
- Prices as shown on the Website include taxes, such as VAT. Shipping costs are included during the ordering process.
- A legal warranty that the goods supplied must be in conformity with the agreement that you conclude with us, applies to the Products you order from SEVEN7ORIGINAL.
- The agreement is concluded when you place an Order to purchase Products through the Website by clicking Pay Now and SEVEN7ORIGINAL has sent you a confirmation of your Order by e-mail.
- After conclusion of the agreement, we will archive the agreement. You can access it via the link ‘View your order’ in the confirmation email you received after placing the Order.
- Should you make any error in providing information to us, for example during the check-out process, you may always click Back to correct such error, up and until you click Pay now, after which the information as provided is final, the agreement is concluded and you have the obligation to pay. In the check-out process, the information you have provided will be summarized before you click Pay now, and we will at least show you:
- The most important characteristics of the Products, as appropriate;
- The total price of the Products, including all VAT, taxes and further costs;
- The duration of the agreement;
- The minimal duration of your requirements.
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL offers you the possibility to enter into an agreement with SEVEN7ORIGINAL in the English language.
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL reserves the right not to accept your Order if:
- The information provided by you is not correct or complete and/or if SEVEN7ORIGINAL doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier Order of Products and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier Order of Products; and/or
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where SEVEN7ORIGINAL does not deliver;
- The quantity of the Order indicates that the Products are clearly used for reselling purposes or inappropriate gain of profits.
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your Order.
- When you purchase Products from SEVEN7ORIGINAL, the agreement you enter into with SEVEN7ORIGINAL is a purchase agreement, which ends when it is executed.
Prices & Payment
- The total price to be paid will be indicated on the last step of payment, where we will indicate the product price, including VAT, shipment expenses, taxes applicable in the European Union and all other charges and levies.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options as offered by SEVEN7ORIGINAL: Creditcard (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, iDEAL, Bancontact and SOFORT Banking.
- Orders that are delivered outside of the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL cannot be held to an offer on its Website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact SEVEN7ORIGINAL if you have any doubts about the correctness of any offer.
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL will do its utmost to process and deliver your Order as soon as possible. Once your parcel is handled to the courier you receive one email with a tracking link to follow up your order. We use PostNL and Deutsche Post to deliver our products.
- The products offered at SEVEN7ORIGINAL website will be only delivered in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable SEVEN7ORIGINAL to deliver your Products on time. If you do not cooperate, SEVEN7ORIGINAL reserves the right to not deliver the Products.
- Your Products will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated during the check-out process on the Website of SEVEN7ORIGINAL.
- In the event that the Products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL will do its utmost to reproduce the Products as faithful to the images we show on the Website. If you are of the opinion that the Product received by you does not correspond with the images on the Website – at the time when the Product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 8 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the Products offered by SEVEN7ORIGINAL on its Website depends on the Product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the Product. In order to ensure that the Products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions as published by SEVEN7ORIGINAL.
Right of Withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from the agreement, within fourteen days after the day you have, or the person appointed by you has, received all the Product(s) of your Order. Please see our Return Policy for more information.
- SEVEN7ORIGINAL observes due care in handling your (personal) data and comply with the laws and legislations that apply, such as but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation. Please consult our Privacy Statement on the Website www. www.seven7original.com/pages/privacy-statement and our Cookie Statement on the Website www.seven7original.com/pages/cookie-policy.
- We will do our utmost to have the Order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in article 2 of these General Terms and Conditions.
- We will respond to any complaints as soon as possible and will do everything that is reasonably within our power to find an appropriate solution.
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property of SEVEN7ORIGINAL or its licensors such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other intellectual property rights of the Website or Products or any part thereof remain the property or SEVEN7ORIGINAL or its licensors. By using the Website you agree to respect these intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website or Products.
Limitation of Liability
- We will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of our Website. Nothing within this agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of SEVEN7ORIGINAL, its employees or agents.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites on our Website does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between SEVEN7ORIGINAL and you, including Orders for Products, are exclusively governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The District Court of Amsterdam of the Netherlands, location Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute arising from these General Terms and Conditions, or any agreement concerning an Order or Product, cannot be settled amicably.
- The European Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR”) platform is provided by the European Commission to make online shopping safer and fairer through access to quality dispute resolution tools.
- If you are in the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein you can use it to find the best solution for your consumer problem, to discuss a solution directly with a trader concerning your problem or to agree on a dispute resolution body to handle your case.
- The ODR platform is not connected to any trader. You can use the ODR platform in all EU languages, Icelandic and Norwegian.
- The ODR platform can be accessed through this hyperlink: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.complaints.screeningphase.