Política de reembolso
You have the right to (partially) return your Seven7Original order within 14 days. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day you possessed the order. Please note that to return your order the product must contain all original tags and be in its original packaging.
How to return
To return your order, please:
- Go to this website https://www.retourneren.nl/seven7Original
- Login with your zip code and the order number you received in the mail with the shipping confirmation. (Example #45360)
- Enter your return reason
- After we receive the returned products, you will have the paid money back in your account within 14 days.
In the event of withdrawal by you, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a mode of delivery other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery offered by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.
You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the agreement, within fourteen days after the day you have, or the person appointed by you has, received all the product(s) of your order. You do not have to provide us with reasons on why you want to do this (this is referred to as the right of withdrawal).
You are also free to use the model form as annexed to the General Terms and Conditions and send it back to us, The product(s) concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
Receival of a faulty item
A returned product needs to be in the same condition as it were in upon your receipt; the product should not be damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the product on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
The right of withdrawal as set out in this article does not apply:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or
are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
If you have questions about how to return the goods, please contact us here and we will help you further.